Family Partner - Wraparound Program
LINCOLN CHILD CENTER
Lincoln Child Center enables vulnerable and emotionally troubled children and their families to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Family Partner
PROGRAM: Project Permanence
ACCOUNTABILITY: Family Partner Supervisor
The Family Partner will assist the family and treatment teams in providing the most appropriate delivery of services by providing insight and expertise to the family team. The Family Partner will assist caregivers in facilitation and active engagement of the Family Team goals as agreed upon.
- Caregiver of a child currently or formerly in the mental health or social service system.
- Demonstrated awareness of, sensitivity and competence in dealing with ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic diversity of client population spanning over a large geographic area.
- Ability to work on a multi-disciplinary and family team.
- Ability to advocate for services and empower family to self identify and advocate for necessary services vital to the stability of the child transitioning into to the home.
- Ability to work independently and professionally with families to meet the needs of families and create stability of transition plan for child.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to relate effectively and professionally with children, supervisor, co-workers and staff.
- Valid California driver’s license, a clear driving record, availability of personal vehicle and personal vehicle insurance coverage.
- Must meet eligibility requirements to bill for Medi-Cal services
- Participate in all family team meetings and treatment meetings as indicated by the treatment plan.
- Support caregivers in identifying, creating and working with resources to sustain tasks and goal set by the Family Team.
- Ability to work independently as well as consult with treatment team on the most appropriate and culturally sensitive delivery of services.
- Participate in weekly supervision.
- Participate in agency in-service training program. Understand and follow all LCC safety policies, procedures and rules.
- Perform all job duties safely. Attend all required safety training sessions. Identify and immediately report all workplace hazards, safety rule violations, near misses, and work-related injuries.
- Other Duties as assigned by Director.
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, full-time, exempt, benefited position.
SCHEDULE: Flexible schedule based on program and client needs.
Generally weekdays from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Weekends as needed.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with background and experience.
BENEFITS: Competitive benefits package available.